Diwali receipe Custard Apple Kheer Recipe
October 23, 2019
How to Make Custard Apple Kheer
Wash & peel the custard apple, separating the seeds and pulp.
- Discard the seeds and store the pulp in refrigerated condition.
- In a pressure cooker, place the roasted green gram and add 3 cups water, cook it till soft. (3 whistles)
- In a non-stick pan place the jaggery and cardamom powder and cook till the jaggery melts.
- Add the cooked green gram & custard apple pulp to the jaggery mixture mix well, add coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Garnish with nuts serve chilled.
- Tip: Using khajoor ka gur instead of sugar cane jaggery, gives it a good texture.